11 May 2016
Most of us first met Arnie on the big screens as our favorite robot,a The Terminator, and other fast-paced, high action movies. We came to love his steely portrayal of characters, bone-breaking fight scenes and all the pulp-action and mayhem that seem to accompany his movies.
And then, just like that, he moved into politics and became the Governor of California in the United States. And after his tenure, returned to the Hollywood scene like nothing had happened.
Not everybody gets to do that with such ease. But hey, this is Arnie. So Arnold’s six rules of success below are definitely things you should pay attention to:
1. Trust yourself: The only one you can trust is yourself.
2. Break some rules: We all know Arnold is a pro when it comes to breaking stuff.
3. Don’t be afraid to fail: Show no fear, the Terminator is here!
4. Ignore the naysayers: Who cares what they say?
5. Work like hell: Work, work, work, work, work, work…you know the rest.
6. Give something back: You have been given so you can give.
Author: Aderonke Adeleke
Writer. Music lover. Movie junkie. Social Media Enthusiast. Aspiring dancer. Aspiring photographer. Social Introvert.