Image: www.healththenmore.com

Image: www.healththenmore.com

An electrical spark in the ceiling of the building housing the Emergency Department of the University College Hospital, Ibadan, caused a fire which razed part of the building on Tuesday.

Eyewitnesses said men of the Oyo State Fire Service arrived at the scene and got the fire under control before their counterparts from University of Ibadan Fire Service arrived.

Patients on Admission at the department were taken to safety and no casualty was recorded.

mm

Author: Aderonke Adeleke

Writer. Music lover. Movie junkie. Social Media Enthusiast. Aspiring dancer. Aspiring photographer. Social Introvert.