12 October 2017
When the ancient Chinese decided to live in peace, they made the great wall of China.
They thought no one could climb it due to its height. During the first 100 years of its existence, the Chinese were invaded thrice. And everytime, the hordes of enemy infantry had no need of penetrating or climbing over the wall… Because each time they bribe the guards and came through the door.
The Chinese built the wall but forgot the character building of the wall guards.
Thus, the building of human character comes before building of anything else…
Like one orientalist said:
If you want to destroy the civilization of a nation, there are three ways:
- Destroy family structure.
- Destroy education.
- Lower their role models and reference.
- In order to destroy the family: undermine the role of MOTHER, so that she feels ashamed of being a housewife. (This generation has successfully achieved this)
- To destroy education: you should give no importance to TEACHER, and lower his place in society so that the students despise him. (Again, this generation has successfully achieved this)
- Lower the role model: you should undermine the SCHOLAR, doubt them until no one listens or follow them. (We are getting there with the horde of irrational celebrities influencing our youths)
- A conscious mother disappears,
- A dedicated teacher disappears and
- There is a downfall of role models?
- Who will teach the youngsters value?