17 April 2016
The maiden edition of Quality Poets’ poetry competition is underway as entries are now being received.
The theme of the competition is ‘Remembering Home’. The theme is aimed at exploring the very broad branches of home, nativity and several other factors are expected to be on the poems.
This competition requests for depth, brevity, maturity and perfect diction.
– All submissions should be made to email@example.com
– Poems should ring round the home.
– Two poems per submission.
– Poems should be pasted in the body of the mail with a short bio not longer than 20 words
– All entrants must like the Sponsors page (facebook.com/JBFCONCEPT)
– Any entrant who do not like the page will be disqualified.
– Submission is opened till May, 20.