12 May 2016
The Future Project has a simple mandate – to build empowered citizens across Africa, through (inclusive) enterprise and (active) citizenship. This focus on Human Capital Development is informed by our value proposition: Africa’s growth needs a generation of young people who are gainfully employed and able to demand better leadership.
As part of The Future Enterprise Support Scheme, TFP is organizing a five-day writing masterclass called the, Young Writers Network from the 30th of May 2016 to the 3rd of June 2016 in Lagos Nigeria.
The workshop will hold for three hours a day from 11am to 2pm and will feature training on;
– Developing your craft as a writer
– Mind your grammar
– Anatomy of a catchy headline
– The writer as a critical thinker
– Creative writing: Express yourself
– Making the perfect story: How to be the best script writer
– Starting an online platform: What it takes to do it
– Excelling as a freelance writer in Nigeria
– Monetizing your creativity/writing
Interested individuals can register by sending their application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the SUBJECT: Young Writers Network or call 08022226712.
Author: Aderonke Adeleke
Writer. Music lover. Movie junkie. Social Media Enthusiast. Aspiring dancer. Aspiring photographer. Social Introvert.